Black Earth, WI - January 19, 2015 - Productive Programming, Inc. (PPi) is excited to announce the release of Care Compass v.188.8.131.52 to meet the needs of Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMP) serving dually eligible populations and Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Plans (MLTC). The new version offers state of the art technology to improve care coordination, administrative efficiency and adherence to regulatory guidelines. Highlights of the new features provided in Care Compass v. 184.108.40.206 include:
- Fully integrated billing module (Billing Guidance System) that allows capitated plans to bill and reconcile monthly invoices to the State government.
- Updates to meet State of New York and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Fully-Integrated Dual Advantage (FIDA) enrollment/disenrollment, intake, communication, security, and member medical team assignments requirements.
- Enhancements to member medical assessment categories and customizable workflows.
- Enhancements to claim processing module functionality and efficiency.
- Tools and functionality for Care Compass users to setup, communicate, and monitor member care teams using PPi’s newly created Care Compass web portal application – named My Compass. My Compass is a web-based application that provides non-Care Compass, external users limited access to Care Compass data as well as other abilities such as requesting member services, administering assessments, and sending messages to other portal users.
Care Compass v.220.127.116.11 enhances its already extensive, HIPAA compliant care management and payment solution to manage beneficiary enrollment, eligibility, care management, claims, payment and subsidy information. The software is completely compliant with current CMS regulation for MMP and allows for an integrated, one record view of member Medicaid and Medicare information that is updated at real-time for access by all care team members. The program also offers financial reporting that consolidates Medicare and Medicaid claims information and support for MMP demonstration models best practices, including an Interdisciplinary Care Team, Person Centered Service Plans (PCSP), provider portal support for external care team members and integration support for secure exchange of health information. The software is a powerful and customized workflow tool with embedded decision making and integrated with highly customized assessment and encounter management tools and is available as an in-house administrated solution or hosted in a world-class, HIPAA compliant data center.
Productive Programming, Inc. (PPi) offers Care Compass; a fully integrated, HIPAA compliant clinical and administrative system to support long-term managed care organizations. PPi also offers My Compass web portal; a web-based application that provides non-Care Compass, external users limited access to Care Compass data as well as other abilities such as requesting member services, administering assessments, and sending messages to other portal users. In addition to the Care Compass and My Compass software, PPi offers back office support and services to provide solutions to real business issues, including compliance with federal mandates, state regulations and technical requirements for system integration and information architecture. Every aspect of PPi's offerings is completely customizable and optimized to help our clients best serve their members. The foundation of PPi is built upon the passion and dedication our clients have for helping their members' receive the most outstanding and effective care. For more information on our comprehensive suite of services, please visit www.ppi.com