PPi offers an outstanding suite of services to support your software solutions. When you use the Care Compass software, our staff is there to support your business and learn how we can best tailor the software to meet your needs. We give your organization personal service and support. Our proven implementation methodologies will get your organization up and running efficiently and economically.
PPi's Implementation Services will move your operations quickly into the Care Compass environment and allow you to take advantage of our experience with best practices for Managed Long Term Care programs.
PPi Implementation services provide support from initial project planning through to your final project completion audit. PPi’s consultants will work closely with your team using our proven implementation methods to meet your target for budget, scope and time. Our services include:
- Implementation planning and project management, Systems and Business Analysis, workflow and business process design
- Configuration of Care Compass screens, assessments, encounters, letters and reports
- System and data conversion to Care Compass
- Management of development and implementation of interfaces, EDI, and custom applications
PPi provides state of the art, HIPAA compliant hosting solutions for your Care Compass software implementation in a world-class data center.
- Managed infrastructure services that are instantly scalable on demand
- Pay by the user pricing allows you to grow into your hosting environment without having to acquire expensive system resources up front
- Services include 24 x 7 network management, intrusion detection and scheduling services
- Third party package integration
- Help desk support
PPi client services group are experts in the configuration of Care Compass to support Managed Long Term Care programs.
- Map your model of care efficiently and effectively to the administrative support of Care Compass
- Implementation, conversion and integration assistance
- Post-implementation services to help you improve administrative efficiency
- Assistance for regulatory or compliance issues
- Augment existing staff with professionals expert in tailoring work processes to support member focused models of care
- Consultation to your team to design and implement customized workflows
- Support for the construction of new or customized assessments, encounters and letters
- Configuration assistance for all business process supported by Care Compass
PPi client services group work with your staff to create and implement custom reports you need to run your operations smoothly.
- Our report writer consultants have deep experience in working with enrollment, encounter, claims, regulatory and billing information
- Expert assistance to your staff developing their own Care Compass reports
- Integrated work effort with your subject matter experts
- Support to ongoing reporting needs for Enrollment, Care Management, Regulatory and Compliance, Provider Relations and Finance
System Integration and Conversion Services
PPi Consulting Services can provide system level support to convert your existing system or to integrate Care Compass software with other systems and software in your technology environment.
- The powerful Care Compass Master Exchange Interface (MXI) is an efficient and effective tool to move data between Care Compass and other systems
- One-time transfers or on an automated schedule
- MXI works out of the box with all HIPAA EDI transactions, including 820, 834, 835, 837, and 999