At PPi, we have built our reputation on software and service excellence. Outstanding employees have helped us build our distinctive reputation. Are you looking for a role where you can make a meaningful impact? Check out our job openings to find your opportunity to be part of something great. When you work with us, you'll enjoy our comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance, disability and life insurance, paid time off, generous 401(k) matching, and a flex spending account.
Senior Sales Representative
The Senior Sales Representative will oversee and lead the activities of the sales function. This position will be accountable for overall sales performance of PPi and will ensure both short and long-term company growth through actively sourcing new clients, moving potential clients through the sales process, and closing contracts. The Senior Sales Representative will manage sales efforts across all aspects of PPi's core business avenues including Direct Software sales, SaaS services, and TPA partnerships.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building out the sales pipeline by generating leads resulting from cold calls, meetings, networking, business meetings, and referrals.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of our software.
- Investigate prospects' needs and make recommendations for purchasing products.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Utilize company lead management system/software to ensure complete prospect/client data is stored and accurately maintained.
Understanding our products and services:
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing features and bug fixes by attending company training and reviewing technical specifications.
- Update sales collateral to reflect updates to products and offerings.
Presentation and Demonstration:
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Solicits information about software needs from customers.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate with company technical resources to help secure a sale.
- Work with customer success to set expectations for implementation and go-live delivery.
- Ride as co-pilot on first month of implementation (joining meetings as needed).
- Thoroughly document what has been sold.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience in software and healthcare/health insurance services.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Position is 100% remote.
- Periodic travel including overnight.
- On-site and virtual meetings.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Implementation Specialist assists external clients in the implementation of Care Compass. This position is responsible for evaluating client needs and developing configurations that support business processes. The Implementation Specialist defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans and tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Responsible for providing training and end-user support during and after the implementation process. This position may be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals.
Additional Position Details and How to Apply
Provider Call Center Representative
The Provider Call Center Representative is responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with health providers and facilities by responding to their phone inquiries efficiently, professionally, and accurately. You will respond to provider calls related to claim status, denials, and re-submission of claims. You will instruct providers regarding how to use the provider portal on the website, and be able to successfully add and manage users for the provider portal. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to handle claims processing duties and projects while not handling telephone calls. The position requires a complete understanding of how claims are processed and established guidelines and procedures in order to accurately answer phone inquiries.
Additional Position Details and How to Apply
Don't see a fit at this time?
Send your resume to email@example.com and we'll let you know when a position matching your background becomes available. Thank you for your interest!
Connect with us to stay in the loop with company news and new positions!